May 24, 2013
Canada Must Support GE Food Labeling at Codex Meeting
This action has now concluded. Congratulations! Your actions worked!
You can fill out the below form to send an instant letter to the Minister of Health, Hon. Leona Aglukkaq.
Feel free to edit the letter. Please be polite and please also consider keeping your letter to this one topic of GM labeling - these considerations will help your letter to be more influential.
Click here for background details and more information on Codex and labeling or contact Lucy Sharratt, Coordinator email@example.com 613 241 2267 ext 6.
Please note: Usually letters on the topic of GE labeling would go to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, but Canadian participation in Codex is coordinated by Health Canada.
You will receive a copy of your letter, and copies will also be sent automatically to:
- Judy Wasylycia-Leis, NDP Health Critic
- Hon. Carolyn Bennett, Liberal Health Critic
- Luc Malo, Bloc Québécois Health Critic
- Carole Swan, President, Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Johanne Beaulieu, Director, Consumer Protection Division, Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Head of Delegation to Codex