June 27, 2016
Take Action / donate
Thank you for your support!
When you donate to CBAN, you support the production of educational materials and the implementation of our campaigns. Donations to "CBAN-TCI" are tax-deductible. CBAN is a project on the shared platform of Tides Canada, a registered Canadian charity.
- We can issue a tax receipt for donations of $25 or more.
Here is how you can donate:
2. Send a cheque payable to "CBAN-Tides Canada Initiatives"
Mail to CBAN or directly to :
Tides Canada Initiatives
400-163 Hastings Street W
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H5
3. Fax or Mail us your credit card donation - click here to fill out this simple form.
4. Give your credit card donation over the phone:
Call Tides Canada Initiatives (Toll Free: 1-866-843-3722 ext 1) Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific Time - with the following information:
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express #
- Expiry Date
- Cardholder name
- Telephone #
- Specific Project to be supported (that is "CBAN"!)
one-time or monthly donation
[if monthly donation, specify start date (yr/mo/day)]
5. Wire Transfers
To inquire about wiring Canadian or US cash please contact Tides Canada Initiatives by email email@example.com or phone 1-866-843-3722 ext 1
6. Donations of Publicly or Privately held Shares or Mutual Fund
To inquire about donating publicly or privately held shares to CBAN
please contact Tides Canada Initiatives by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-866-843-3722 ext 1
7. Legacy gifts
There are many ways to make gifts to CBAN that will continue to express your hopes, values, and concerns. They include
- gifts left in your will;
- annuities that provide income to you during your lifetime;
- gifts of life insurance;
- gifts made through retirement plans;
- gifts of real estate and other property; and
- memorial gifts for loved ones.
To discuss any of these gifting options, please contact Tides Canada Initiatives by email email@example.com or phone 1-866-843-3722 ext 1 or contact CBAN Coordinator, Lucy Sharratt, 613 241 2267 ext. 25 firstname.lastname@example.org