August 21, 2014
Take Action / donate
Thank you for your support!
When you donate to CBAN, you support the production of educational materials and the implementation of our campaigns. Donations to "CBAN-TCI" are tax-deductible. CBAN is a project of Tides Canada Initiatives.
- We can issue a tax receipt for donations of $25 or more.
- In the U.S: We can provide a U.S. charitable tax receipt for any donation of $1,000 USD or greater.
Here is how you can donate:
2. Send a cheque payable to "CBAN-Tides Canada Initiatives"
Mail to CBAN or directly to :
Tides Canada Initiatives
400-163 Hastings Street W
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H5
3. Fax or Mail us your credit card donation - click here to fill out this simple form.
4. Give your credit card donation over the phone:
Call Tides Canada Initiatives (Toll Free: 1-866-843-3722) Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific Time - with the following information:
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express #
- Expiry Date
- Cardholder name
- Telephone #
- Specific Project to be supported (that is "CBAN"!)
one-time or monthly donation
[if monthly donation, specify start date (yr/mo/day)]
5. Wire Transfers
To inquire about wiring Canadian or US cash please contact Tides Canada Initiatives.
6. Donations of Publicly or Privately held Shares
To inquire about donating publicly or privately held shares to CBAN
please contact Tides Canada Initiatives.
7. Legacy gifts
There are many ways to make gifts to CBAN that will continue to express your hopes, values, and concerns. They include
- gifts left in your will;
- annuities that provide income to you during your lifetime;
- gifts of life insurance;
- gifts made through retirement plans;
- gifts of real estate and other property; and
- memorial gifts for loved ones.
To discuss any of these gifting options, please contact Tides Canada Initatives 1-866-843-3722 or contact CBAN Coordinator, Lucy Sharratt, 613 241 2267 ext. 25 email@example.com